EXCLUSIVEMENT POUR LES PROFESSIONNELS | PAS DE VENTE EN LIGNE
Inscrivez-vous après le programme 1 >>>
Notre peau et le soleil
Q&A with Danné... Questions will be answered.
• What was the process of formulating the EFAs? (00:25)
• What kind of skincare books and studies are you reading right now? (03:30)
• What books have you written? And where can I get them? (04:40)
• What are some rosacea-safe and effective products? (06:25)
• What is your favorite DMK product?
Take 5 years off and stay the same for 25 years...
• "Hi Danné, can you tell us what you will be talking about at the World of Confidence?"
• "Love how Dr. Lokhande dives deep into the science of skincare.
• What is he going to talk about at the World of Confidence this year?"
• Does it matter how many forms of hyaluronic acid are in a product?"
• "How does Quick Peel work?"
• "How do you convince a new client to take on skin revision instead of Botox?"
Liposomal delivery? Let's talk.
• "Recommendations for people going through hormonal changes (menopause) and if
this causes comedones and cystic ance?"
• "Any suggestions for eczema?"
•" How do you treat the skin on someone with Sjogren's disease?"
• "How to best treat necklines?"
Let's talk comedogenic products!
• “What does he think is the quickest way to get rid of severe closed comedones?
(Cheeks & Jawline areas).”
• “Is there anything that can be done to lighten genetic dark under-eye circles?”
• “What can you do for keloids?”
• “Wondering if Danné could talk about ultrasonic and DMK. I recently purchased
the dermasound ultrasonic, and I am curious about his opinion on that technology.
Nano in skincare... The real facts!
• "What skin structure(s) is imbalanced to result in folliculitis? How can we help folliculitis?"
• "Hi there. Thank you for the amazing live. Could you please ask Mr. Danné about skin
• "How would you treat shingles scars with DMK enzyme (on the body)?"
"• Over the years, as a skincare specialist, clients would say, "I like to try different products
because my skin gets used to it". To me, this just seems unreasonable. My thoughts are
that your skin is not "getting used to it", you are simply not meeting the requirements to
initiate change, and the ingredients are not getting to the root cause of your condition.
For example, your skin/body wouldn't "get used to" Vitamin C or any other nutrient for
Suggestions to offer clients on how to hydrate internally so
that the skin is not dehydrated
Does shaving disrupt the microbiome the same way as dermablading does?
The real facts on microneedling & microchanneling.
Take 5 years off and stay the same for 25 years
Other Questions Answered
• "Hi Danné, can you tell us what you will be talking about at the World of Confidence?
• ""Love how Dr. Lokhande dives deep into the science of skincare.
What is he going to talk about at the World of Confidence this year?"
• "Does it matter how many forms of hyaluronic acid are in a product?"
• "How does Quick Peel work?"
• "How do you convince a new client to take on skin revision instead of Botox?
The Layers of Skin You Don't Know about
What is Beauty & Confidence from the Outside-In?
How long can your skin look good?
The Layers of Skin You Don't Know about…
What's the difference between traditional chemical peels and the DMK RP or Pro Alpha?
Foamy Lift & Exoderma Peel - At Home Enzyme
How do DMK Treatments and Products improve burned, scarred, or laser-damaged skin?